600M

Total Supply

60%

Private Sale

40%

Public Sale

5-15%

Bonuses

What’s in the app?

Linkpoint Chat

Communicate easily within the app through LinkChat, an integrated messaging feature that allows voice calls, video conferences, and language translation.

Linkpoint Exchange

Trade your Bitcoin or fiat money to Linkpoint currency or vice versa and use it to avail exclusive Linkpoint offers in the app.

Linkpoint Wallet

Store your digital currency in a highly secure wallet specifically designed for Linkpoint users. Use your wallet to purchase vouchers, pay for services, and send or receive funds to and from other users within the community.

Linkpoint Shop

Get hold of the best travel deals in the Linkpoint Shop -- an all-in-one avenue where you can book travel tickets and packages, buy vouchers, and avail of hundreds of discount coupons for various local and international shops using your Linkpoint currency.

Read More

Our Travel Solutions

DApps Technology

Linkpoint is a decentralized application that runs on a blockchain mechanism, allowing a sophisticated global distribution system that drastically reduces check-in times and queues in airports. Decentralization makes travel life easier, more efficient, affordable, and ultimately adventurous.

Cryptocurrency Powered Community

A major breakthrough with Linkpoint is the development of its own cryptocurrency powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Linkpoint will be doing an initial coin offering for users to exclusively access the app and experience all its advantages.

Network Without limitation

The Linkpoint network is designed to be easily integrated with every stage of your journey. As a Linkpoint user, you are connected to a vibrant and fast-growing travel ecosystem for all your travel needs.

About Us

Linkpoint is a unified mobile travel application that functions using the DApp technology. It uses the inherent advantages of a blockchain network to leverage huge benefits in the travel and tourism industry. Linkpoint makes the whole travel experience smarter and convenient by providing the widest array of functionalities for the modern traveler, from location searching, flight and hotel booking, to managing personal travel logs and sharing them with friends. Our aim is to be the future of the travel industry through an intuitive interface with unique solutions and complete features that you won’t find anywhere else.
Linkpoint ensures that you will always get what you want, where you want, when you want.

Know more about Linkpoint.

(217) 735-3895

ICO Structure

Linkpoint will be holding an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), offering a total of 600 million tokens with the initial value of €0.10 per token. Sixty percent (60%) of the supply will be offered on a private sale while the remaining 40% will be sold to the public with the following bonus structure:

LINKPOINT BONUS STRUCTURE
April 2019 Week 1 15.00%
April 2019 Week 2 12.50%
April 2019 Week 3 10.00%
April 2019 Week 4 7.50%
May 2019 on demand TBA
Funds Allocation

The funds to be collected during the ICO will solely be used for operational costs until the app is fully deployed. The ICO funds will be distributed to the founders, development and marketing team, advisers and consultants, legal experts and other services.

dolore magna aliqua

25%

dolore magna aliqua

25%

dolore magna aliqua

25%

dolore magna aliqua

25%

Roadmap

Our Team

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameto

2018 LinkPoint Today